Actually I have – every episode in fact, at least a trillion times, first time round on release and again when my son was growing up: I insisted that the original Star Wars be a part of his childhood and then episodes 1 – 3 were released – serendipity! I posed this question to a class today “Have you all seen Star Wars?” and some of them answered “No, I’ve never seen Star Wars!”
Anne – calm down….
In the UK we also have a Radio 4 show called the same title as this post – about ‘celebrities’/people of renown etc who have never actually done what some of us think as everyday, usual things – the sort of stuff you think everyone does – like seeing Star Wars. But the radio show is also about getting these said celebrities to try out new things that they have never done before.There are lots of things – Never made a cake, Never been To Harrods, Never worn high heels (female), and so on…
So today, in a combination What Do You Think? and the new I’ve Never Seen..post, I’m going to catalogue what I’ve never done in sewing terms and you can all compare notes and share what you have never done either.
1. I have never made a Sewaholic pattern – I don’t even own one.
2. I have never used a serger/overlocker.
3. I have never made a patchwork quilt or any sort of quilting.
4. I have never bought fabric from Mood!
5. I have never gathered a stash.
6. I have never made pyjamas for ANYONE!
7. For Goodbye Valentino – I’ve never made a ruffle.
What have you not done so far, in sewing or life?